XBox Live Gamertags?
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
XBox Live Gamertags?
Hi everyone. Does anyone have XBox Live? Would you like a game sometime? If you want to play me, my Gamertag is NinjaMonkeyUK!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
Well, all I can say is...
You're both useless!
I don't have / play / like football games, so I guess I won't be playing you online any time soon Yi-Long, and I doubt I'll be buying an XBox 360 until they reach the £100 mark - I never buy a console when it first comes out.
I prefer to wait until they've already been out a few years because then you can pick the best games for bargain prices...
I only got my XBox about 6 months ago!
You're both useless!
I don't have / play / like football games, so I guess I won't be playing you online any time soon Yi-Long, and I doubt I'll be buying an XBox 360 until they reach the £100 mark - I never buy a console when it first comes out.
I prefer to wait until they've already been out a few years because then you can pick the best games for bargain prices...
I only got my XBox about 6 months ago!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Yeah me neither. They're to expensive at launch and bound to drop within a year (Xbox dropped withing 2-3 months or so...
I bought my xbox when it first dropped in price, from 480 euro to 300 euro, as they had a deal going on that the bguyers of xbox before a certain date would get 2 games and a joypad, to compensate for the pricedrop: some stores immediately lowered their price when the pricedrop was announced TO HAPPEN A WEEK LATER, so I bought it for 300 euro, and because I bought it before that specific date, Microsoft sent me 2 games and a joypad
So I got a pretty good deal out of it... 
I'm probably gonna buy Xbox 360, but certainly not at launch... I almost ever buy games at full-price: always wait for them to go down in price cause 50-60 euro is a bit much. I bought pro evo full price though, and jade empire and GTA, but those were worth the 50 bucks.
First on my list though, is buying an extra (modded) Xbox, so I can play the games I would never buy (unless they were really cheap), play emulators of my old favourite games, and finally have a decent region-free dvd player.
I bought my xbox when it first dropped in price, from 480 euro to 300 euro, as they had a deal going on that the bguyers of xbox before a certain date would get 2 games and a joypad, to compensate for the pricedrop: some stores immediately lowered their price when the pricedrop was announced TO HAPPEN A WEEK LATER, so I bought it for 300 euro, and because I bought it before that specific date, Microsoft sent me 2 games and a joypad
I'm probably gonna buy Xbox 360, but certainly not at launch... I almost ever buy games at full-price: always wait for them to go down in price cause 50-60 euro is a bit much. I bought pro evo full price though, and jade empire and GTA, but those were worth the 50 bucks.
First on my list though, is buying an extra (modded) Xbox, so I can play the games I would never buy (unless they were really cheap), play emulators of my old favourite games, and finally have a decent region-free dvd player.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
ReconFive
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 519
- Joined: 26 Dec 2004, 05:56
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Well, you guys are LUCKY that you have the ability to wait that long. I'm a total electronics whore and absolutly must have any new revolutionary system when it comes out. Honestly though, the 360 is well worth its cost considering the power its packin'...and the launch title line up is fantastic.
I almost always get rid of my old consoles towards the new one...although i've kept my PS2 simply because of all the exclusive RPGs and Japanese games that come out for it. Its a shitty system though
I almost always get rid of my old consoles towards the new one...although i've kept my PS2 simply because of all the exclusive RPGs and Japanese games that come out for it. Its a shitty system though
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I was on XBL tonight, playing a bit of Pro Evo, but good god there are some annoying bastards online...
Played a guy who was very slow with freekicks, but I didnt let it bother me and all, cause I was leading 2-1 ... and somehow (LUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!) he scored two lousy (LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK) goals (LUCKKKKKKK!!!!!) and he was leading 3-2...
...so what did you think the bastard decided to do? yeah... pas the ball around endlessly in his defence, instead of playing football. Fucking wanker.
...anyway, I had the last laugh, as the idiot passed back to the keeper, and the keeper let the ball slide past his legs and into his own goal. For punishment, I didnt click the replay away
but my god, Pro Evo can be annoying sometimes. I can't believe the amount of bad luck I had, and just bad gameplay from pro evo...
Leading a game 2-1, injury time, my defender has the ball I decide to BOOT the ball up the field... but instead of shooting the ball where I was aiming, my defender decides to play a high pass towards my goalie, who ofcourse has trouble controlling it as he isnt allowed to catch it, and the opponent scores an easy 2-2 ...
Now... when I press AWAY from my on goal, plus KICK.... doesnt that mean I want the ball GONE, instead of having my guy pass it back to my own keeper?
I had other bad luck as well, and it happens so often I'm beginning to think the computer just cheats. Too many shots/headers on the post (2 headers in a row, in front of an open goal, went on the bar... )
It's so fucking frustrating, but also so exciting... I hope PES5 will be fairer.
Played a guy who was very slow with freekicks, but I didnt let it bother me and all, cause I was leading 2-1 ... and somehow (LUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!) he scored two lousy (LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK) goals (LUCKKKKKKK!!!!!) and he was leading 3-2...
...so what did you think the bastard decided to do? yeah... pas the ball around endlessly in his defence, instead of playing football. Fucking wanker.
...anyway, I had the last laugh, as the idiot passed back to the keeper, and the keeper let the ball slide past his legs and into his own goal. For punishment, I didnt click the replay away
but my god, Pro Evo can be annoying sometimes. I can't believe the amount of bad luck I had, and just bad gameplay from pro evo...
Leading a game 2-1, injury time, my defender has the ball I decide to BOOT the ball up the field... but instead of shooting the ball where I was aiming, my defender decides to play a high pass towards my goalie, who ofcourse has trouble controlling it as he isnt allowed to catch it, and the opponent scores an easy 2-2 ...
Now... when I press AWAY from my on goal, plus KICK.... doesnt that mean I want the ball GONE, instead of having my guy pass it back to my own keeper?
I had other bad luck as well, and it happens so often I'm beginning to think the computer just cheats. Too many shots/headers on the post (2 headers in a row, in front of an open goal, went on the bar... )
It's so fucking frustrating, but also so exciting... I hope PES5 will be fairer.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...