I've had enough of Brad!
-
Godzooki
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 15:39
Any other forum i visit or have visited i have never had to be modded as i play by the rules....... mostly.bradavon wrote:
Tigercage: I cannot say I entirely agree with you but thanks for putting it rationally and not just ranting. I'm not trying to be patronising
I'm still waiting for an answer to what you guys do on other forums where moderators moderate? I imagine nothing. It regularly happens on other forums I visit.
Brad, why should you continue as a moderator? Its a fair question and id be keen to gain an insight into what you think your adding to the place?
You contribute and can continue to contribute to the overall running of the place as much as any other member here but surely you can see you have no future as a moderator here. Also im not saying that all disagreements have been entirely your fault either but a some have been due to a lack of respect from yourself and a notable percentage of active posters no longer respect you and thats not going to change any time soon.
Your decision to have a sit in protest is not for the greater good of the place and ensuring this site has a future is it? I dont want to be insulting but your kinda clutching at short straws now, hanging on to what little power you think you hold and to be honest if Morbid was still around i think he would not be best pleased with some of your actions and you certainly would not be in your position.
My advice, stick around but step down, PM Tom and with your permission he can remove your moderator status which should allow you to get back to basics and appreicate the place for what it is.
NO WEASEL, NO CRY
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Ticercage: I am sending you a PM. I really don't want to continue to discuss this publicly any further, not until we've all calmed down anyway.
Most members agreed to my compromise and the problem was pretty much sorted out until LD brought it all up again. Can those members who agreed to my compromise give it a chance please. All my moderation since has been at members requests.
I am confident things will die down in a few days and most of us will be back to normal. Lets not forget people tend to only comment when they're angry not when they're happy/indifferent.
I think we can all agree that most members a few weeks ago had little problem with me. I think we all need to take a step back and reflect before anyone makes any more rash decisions.
p.s - I see Shen is back on the forum again.
Most members agreed to my compromise and the problem was pretty much sorted out until LD brought it all up again. Can those members who agreed to my compromise give it a chance please. All my moderation since has been at members requests.
I am confident things will die down in a few days and most of us will be back to normal. Lets not forget people tend to only comment when they're angry not when they're happy/indifferent.
I think we can all agree that most members a few weeks ago had little problem with me. I think we all need to take a step back and reflect before anyone makes any more rash decisions.
p.s - I see Shen is back on the forum again.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
In Debate, you have had a fair share of heavy discussion with LD in the past, right!? So yeah, usually when LD gets upset about other users it's with Mark or BradMarkgway wrote:Hey, what did I do??Yi-Long wrote:Usually about an argument with you or Mark
I might be mistaking though
Nah, I'd actually think Hillary would love Brad and his censoring and spin-doctering very very muchHilary Clinton has a problem with Brad...?the old nagging yankee lady has a problem with you
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Well... it's not like Brad is a great debater, and now he's wrong as well, so he has no other chance other than just hoping everything will quiet down and blow over...Lourdes wrote:It seems that Bradley is taking the cowards approach of cowering and hoping this goes away.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
And we know he can be patient to the point of severe anal retention - https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=3092 & http://www.avforums.com/forums/member.php?u=37227 .Yi-Long wrote:Well... it's not like Brad is a great debater, and now he's wrong as well, so he has no other chance other than just hoping everything will quiet down and blow over...Lourdes wrote:It seems that Bradley is taking the cowards approach of cowering and hoping this goes away.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Ricochan38
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 461
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
- Location: L'dam - The Netherlands
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Ricochan38
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 461
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
- Location: L'dam - The Netherlands
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
I imagine that if you Google his nick you will find dozens of boards that have seen a sudden increase in posts.Yi-Long wrote:Well... it's been 2 whole days since Brad last posted, which, considering his usual spamming, means he must be dead or kidnapped by now.
This is silly Brad, we're not going to suddenly forget just because you've stopped replying to every single sentence posted.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Ricochan38
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 461
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
- Location: L'dam - The Netherlands
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
