I've had enough of Brad!

EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Markgway wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
EvaUnit02 wrote:I assure you that Brad is still alive.
" .... and gagged and locked away in my basement"


Thanks Eva! That's comforting to know! :D
Shit. Then who the hell do I have tied up?? :oops:
Grim's mum. She likes it kinky.
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

Where's bradavon gone?
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

IronMonkey wrote:Where's bradavon gone?
Turned into a lurker, which is good enough for me...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Forum's gone pretty dead lately,which is a great shame :cry:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

saltysam wrote:Forum's gone pretty dead lately,which is a great shame :cry:
LD left, Shen left, Tom's around less, Brad is sulking and lurking, and I'm sure some others needed a break as well.

We'll just start posting porn and soon we'll have lots of people around here again ;)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Half the forums' activity was from Brad replying to nearly every thread.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

...and in the process, pissing everyone off, so they would reply.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Enjoy the next two days as if they were your last, guys.
Brad has confirmed that he will soon come back. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

tom2681 wrote:Enjoy the next two days as if they were your last, guys.
Brad has confirmed that he will soon come back. :D
If Brad comes back, they might very well be our last(!) :P

Why did you ask btw? Didnt you enjoy the nice peacefull quiet and friendly vibe here, you dickhead!?

:P :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

tom2681 wrote:Enjoy the next two days as if they were your last, guys.
Brad has confirmed that he will soon come back. :D
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Wow... nice photoshopping, man! :D

That would be extremely disturbing btw... :)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

:lol:
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Disturbing, but not unprecedented. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

Maybe this upheaval can lead to a fresh start
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

I mean look how peaceful it is!!!
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Everyone is still mad at you for killing Apollo Creed.
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

Meh, he had it coming
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Yeah, but Rocky's gonna come over and beat the shit out of you, you steroid-injecting freak of nature!!
Image
User avatar
City-Hunter
Jackie Chan's Little Toe
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Nov 2004, 19:47

PPN (Panda Paw News)

Post by City-Hunter »

News Just In: We have received reports that The Panda Claw has destroyed Bradavon, YAY.

The World is once again a safe place to chat about shit and have fun. :D


Hunter. :)
Last edited by City-Hunter on 24 Mar 2008, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
Nick my Sig and The Panda Claw will whoop your ASS!!!!!!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: PPN (Panda Paw News)

Post by Yi-Long »

City-Hunter wrote:News Just In: We have received reports that The Panda Claw has destroyed Bradavon, YAY.

The World is once again a safe place to chat about shit and have fun. :D


Hunter. :)
I'm sorry. but that's completely out of order AND off-topic! I'm going to have to ban you now...

:D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

City-Hunter's back? Or is that a joke?
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

gasteropod wrote:City-Hunter's back? Or is that a joke?
I bet it's Brad, posing as his lifelong arch-nemesis! Ban him Tom! Ban him!

:P

J/K. It's Hunter! ;)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

didn't know hunter and Brad fell out :?
working class blu-ray fan
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Dont flatter yourself, Brad.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Add me to the list of people who have had enough of this prick. He's been pm'ing me during his absence and today in the hd section the prick quoted me from a pm to suit his own argument.big no-no for me that. i've today seen what you guys mean the fucker is ruining what's left of this once great forum. soon all that'll be left is Brad and Grim posting to each other. i won't be leaving because of this fucking oik but i'll be posting less as i want no more interaction with this fool and i just know he'll reply to my posts.what a fucking tosser.
working class blu-ray fan