Brad judging the english of someone with far greater writing ability than himself, shocker!!
Brad, why don't you take your opinions on other people's "English", shove them up your arse and sit on them, then stop trolling threads with your incessant whining.
Random Bullets banter, volume 1
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
You really are biased fucker (along with Tigercage). I could write like Shakespeare and you'd still say my English is poor.Shingster wrote:Brad judging the english of someone with far greater writing ability than himself, shocker!!
As proven by the fact you reckon I'm worse than AIC. The name of the website isn't even decent English. I'd have no issue if you weren't so biased. You and Eva can keep bashing my English all you want. I know it's biased drivel, as do others. I'm worse than Romero and AIC, change the record.
Besides I'm not trolling. I said Tron 2 looks cool and I'm excited to see what they do with it. Tron is a cool sci-fi flick. If anything it is you who trolls Sir. All you do is lurk then post just to have a go. If that's not trolling I don't know what is.
Show me where I'm whining? You're not even capable of actually reading my posts before lambasting them.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
No you couldn't, you really couldn't.bradavon wrote:I could write like Shakespeare and you'd still say my English is poor.
Names and titles can be idiomatic, dumbass. See what I mean about not understanding how the English language works?As proven by the fact you reckon I'm worse than AIC. The name of the website isn't even decent English.
Also, you implied that AIC news is only written by one person, presumably Harry Knowles. There are very good writers at AIC, and it was in fact Quint who wrote the article Eva linked to, and yes he is far more articulate than you will ever be brad (as is Harry when he's not trying to be hip and crude).
Many other people on these boards agree with me.I'd have no issue if you weren't so biased. You and Eva can keep bashing my English all you want. I know it's biased drivel, as do others.
Many other people on these boards think you're worse than Romero.I'm worse than Romero and AIC, change the record.
Many other people on these boards think you're a nuisance at best, a troll at worst.Besides I'm not trolling.
Many other people on these boards know i'm not a troll.If anything it is you who trolls Sir.
You know, I quite like using this "brad defence". It allows me to stick my fingers in my ears and remain as ignorant as fuck, no matter what criticism comes my way. And to boot, I delude myself that most of the people on these boards actually defend my actions! It's win-win!
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
