Random Bullets banter, volume 1

User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

Brad judging the english of someone with far greater writing ability than himself, shocker!!

Brad, why don't you take your opinions on other people's "English", shove them up your arse and sit on them, then stop trolling threads with your incessant whining.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Shingster wrote:Brad judging the english of someone with far greater writing ability than himself, shocker!!
You really are biased fucker (along with Tigercage). I could write like Shakespeare and you'd still say my English is poor.

As proven by the fact you reckon I'm worse than AIC. The name of the website isn't even decent English. I'd have no issue if you weren't so biased. You and Eva can keep bashing my English all you want. I know it's biased drivel, as do others. I'm worse than Romero and AIC, change the record.

Besides I'm not trolling. I said Tron 2 looks cool and I'm excited to see what they do with it. Tron is a cool sci-fi flick. If anything it is you who trolls Sir. All you do is lurk then post just to have a go. If that's not trolling I don't know what is.

Show me where I'm whining? You're not even capable of actually reading my posts before lambasting them.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Well why not bring all other members into your defence :roll: thats trolling.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

If you made any sense, I'd bother to reply.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

At least you did not edit you post I guess.
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

bradavon wrote:I could write like Shakespeare and you'd still say my English is poor.
No you couldn't, you really couldn't.
As proven by the fact you reckon I'm worse than AIC. The name of the website isn't even decent English.
Names and titles can be idiomatic, dumbass. See what I mean about not understanding how the English language works?

Also, you implied that AIC news is only written by one person, presumably Harry Knowles. There are very good writers at AIC, and it was in fact Quint who wrote the article Eva linked to, and yes he is far more articulate than you will ever be brad (as is Harry when he's not trying to be hip and crude).
I'd have no issue if you weren't so biased. You and Eva can keep bashing my English all you want. I know it's biased drivel, as do others.
Many other people on these boards agree with me.
I'm worse than Romero and AIC, change the record.
Many other people on these boards think you're worse than Romero.
Besides I'm not trolling.
Many other people on these boards think you're a nuisance at best, a troll at worst.
If anything it is you who trolls Sir.
Many other people on these boards know i'm not a troll.


You know, I quite like using this "brad defence". It allows me to stick my fingers in my ears and remain as ignorant as fuck, no matter what criticism comes my way. And to boot, I delude myself that most of the people on these boards actually defend my actions! It's win-win!
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

Apparently, Shakespeare was a terrible speller

But Brad is still the tool
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Yes he was (Shakespeare that is), I mean he had 7 (?) different ways of spelling his name! The one spelling he never seemed to use himself was "Shakespeare" :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

I um da besht spellur on dis fohrom.

Kase klozed!
Image