Interesting 'Cube games for Xmas?
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Looking at getting some more old school shooters for the Cube if I can at some point.
Anyone seen the new King Kong game? Looks very cool 8) Mind you, the same level of hype was generated for Enter The Matrix, with the "unprecedented levels of input from the filmmakers" nonsense, and that turned out to be disappointing (IMO).
I also hear Lego Star Wars is out for the Cube now which is supposed to be lots of fun!
King Kong:
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/pro ... _the_movie
Anyone seen the new King Kong game? Looks very cool 8) Mind you, the same level of hype was generated for Enter The Matrix, with the "unprecedented levels of input from the filmmakers" nonsense, and that turned out to be disappointing (IMO).
I also hear Lego Star Wars is out for the Cube now which is supposed to be lots of fun!
King Kong:
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/pro ... _the_movie
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I played a lil bit of the 360 version of King Kong, on a demopod. Only played for a couple of minutes though...
Looked pretty good, but not GREAT, although I didnt really see much fo the game ofcourse,as I only played a couple of minutes. It was a demo where you and a bunch of other crewmembers, are getting attacked by a big dinosaur...
It's from the makers of Beyond Good and Evil, and alot of the previews are very positive about it, so I'm really curious how it turns out...
Looked pretty good, but not GREAT, although I didnt really see much fo the game ofcourse,as I only played a couple of minutes. It was a demo where you and a bunch of other crewmembers, are getting attacked by a big dinosaur...
It's from the makers of Beyond Good and Evil, and alot of the previews are very positive about it, so I'm really curious how it turns out...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Do people still own Gamecubes?
Haven't Nintento and (especially) Sega all but given up on the console market.
Did anyway actually ever own a Neo-geo that always looked so cool when TV shows used to show them.
I may pull my Sega Saturn from my ass later and give tat one a go
. I've never owned any console
, well except the original Gameboy oh and the Gamegear (that was one underrated console).
PC has always been where it's at for me for home gaming. Not I play much anymore, barely ever actually. I get bored after 15 minutes. I grow up I guess.
Haven't Nintento and (especially) Sega all but given up on the console market.
Did anyway actually ever own a Neo-geo that always looked so cool when TV shows used to show them.
I may pull my Sega Saturn from my ass later and give tat one a go
PC has always been where it's at for me for home gaming. Not I play much anymore, barely ever actually. I get bored after 15 minutes. I grow up I guess.
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
Yeah i still own a gamecube, and haven't regretted it. I also got a dreamcast which is soooo good - shenmue. Nintendo haven't given up on the console scene - check out
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... .php?t=973
Kind Regards
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... .php?t=973
Kind Regards
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I also still have a cube... well, it's theoretically my girl's cube, but she still hasnt taken it home with her...
Dreamcast was lots of fun, but sadly my laser from the cd-drive is having some problems, so it often gives disc-errors...
Dreamcast was lots of fun, but sadly my laser from the cd-drive is having some problems, so it often gives disc-errors...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
I've seen it already, it was cool, the action was pure animal
I thought Gun looked more interesting than the types of games out now. I'm on the lookout for retro compliations and more old school shooters (a la Ikaruga), there are lots of retro anthologies but not many for the Cube
Been thinking about whether to get Prince of Persia 2 (1st one is tops), and Viewtiful Joe 2 (1st one is tops), Fifa 2006 and Mario Football (it just looks fun!)
I had the 1st Sonic Collection on the Cube but traded it.
I thought Gun looked more interesting than the types of games out now. I'm on the lookout for retro compliations and more old school shooters (a la Ikaruga), there are lots of retro anthologies but not many for the Cube
Been thinking about whether to get Prince of Persia 2 (1st one is tops), and Viewtiful Joe 2 (1st one is tops), Fifa 2006 and Mario Football (it just looks fun!)
I had the 1st Sonic Collection on the Cube but traded it.