Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Tom: who's the cute asian chick on your desktop?
(Grim mode: is that Zhang Ziyi? I loved her in Shanghai Knights!)
I agree about the ugly cow. Just way too much make-up and a dumb outfit. Doesnt come close to a Shakira or Beyonce.
(Grim mode: is that Zhang Ziyi? I loved her in Shanghai Knights!)
I agree about the ugly cow. Just way too much make-up and a dumb outfit. Doesnt come close to a Shakira or Beyonce.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
I'll butt in here Yi: Vicky Zhao Wei, if I'm not mistaken...
And to IM, she looks alright in those pics; there are plenty floating round the aether where she looks much better.
And to IM, she looks alright in those pics; there are plenty floating round the aether where she looks much better.
Last edited by Kurgan on 31 May 2006, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.

-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Nope, I just like to switch wallpapers manually from time to time.Kurgan wrote:Did your PC crash in between posts there Tom?
On the ED2K network, you can download faster if you upload faster.Kurgan wrote:And why upload at 67k? Isn't 13k enough?
Bigger upload -> More credits -> Better download rate.
That's Vicki Zhao Wei (So Close, Shaolin Soccer, Jade Goddess of Mercy, Warriors of Heaven and Earth, etc...)Yi wrote:who's the cute asian chick on your desktop?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
I won't continue this much further (contravening all sorts of rules with this conversation, I'll bet) but I will say that I tend to work at 13k and don't have much problem with the eMule download rate...
To drag this back on topic, a rather clean looking desktop I think...

You may say empty, but that's a matter of opinion...
To drag this back on topic, a rather clean looking desktop I think...

You may say empty, but that's a matter of opinion...

-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 04:12
- Location: Eastern United States
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
3 extra points in the DVD Mystère game for anyone who can guess/knows who that picture is supposed to be of... what, I can't make up rules for the game on the fly?
Thanks Bobbi. Oh, and I've PM'd you. Still not sure 100% how this works (despite Brad's attempts to educate me).
edit: Thanks to you as well, Tom. However, you don't get the points... yet
Thanks Bobbi. Oh, and I've PM'd you. Still not sure 100% how this works (despite Brad's attempts to educate me).
edit: Thanks to you as well, Tom. However, you don't get the points... yet

- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
IronMonkey wrote:
Now you guys cannot say she doesn't look hot in those pics! I bet even Shen would give her one!
you'd bet wrong, she looks like a cheap whore...i have no time for people who think flaunting their ass in order to become famous is a good thing...pussy cat dolls and shit like that annoy the crap out of me, they arent amazingly beautiful in the first place, they just get famous my guys drooling over their lack of self respect. you see prettier girls walking down the street.
just my opinion of course...
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
lol kurgan, sorry...
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
I thought Final Fantasy 8 was a shitty game. The drawing system was shit, the Magic system (or lack thereof) sucked, "the make your own weapon upgrades" system was rubbish, the SeeD income made the game too easy and Squall was an angsty faggot. The score was cool though.
Last FF I bothered with was 10. That sucked too, they had dumbed it down so much that it wasn't funny and I hated the heavy handed pontificating about how technology was bad. The switching party members on the fly business is something they should've introduced in FF6 back in '94.
I might give Dragon Quest 8 a try sometime (made by the Enix side of SquareEnix). The Square side of the SquareEnix seem too concerned with making games for mainstream fucktards who hate even one millimetre of difficulty in their games.
Last FF I bothered with was 10. That sucked too, they had dumbed it down so much that it wasn't funny and I hated the heavy handed pontificating about how technology was bad. The switching party members on the fly business is something they should've introduced in FF6 back in '94.
I might give Dragon Quest 8 a try sometime (made by the Enix side of SquareEnix). The Square side of the SquareEnix seem too concerned with making games for mainstream fucktards who hate even one millimetre of difficulty in their games.
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49


