Locking threads...
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
yeah and your not the only ones...Markgway wrote:
LD and I are on the verge of leaving this place.
maybe you didnt deserve it hence the "IF" word in the sentence, you know i really dont care whether you did or not, but this whole, he did this he did that is like a fucking pre-school argument...
but its just become like some kinda of surreal reagression in maturity with some of you guys, and is concerning as well as totally a drag and making this place so unfun to be in..
cant we just grow up and act like adults and settle arguments with out all this shit?
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Then why post if you don't care?Shen wrote:maybe you didnt deserve it hence the "IF" word in the sentence, you know i really dont care whether you did or not, but this whole, he did this he did that is like a fucking pre-school argument...
If you were wrongly accused I would come to your defence but maybe that says more about me than you?
Anyways I'm done talking for now.
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
how about the fact i thought your comment was wrong, even if it was just a misunderstnading, and an error in presentation, so why should i come to your defence?
but im not defencding my stance to keep out of this, but when it becomes so pathetic for grown adults to start name calling and acting like 5yr olds, who can not comment?
and you know im not starting this arguement, but its just got pathetic and iwasnt speaking to you only, if you read my post i was speaking of the mods too...so im sooo sorry if i offended you but i was just makign a point that we should grow up..all of us, not you you or the mods, but all of us...ok?
now i have no-more to say to you or anyone else on the subject, i just made my point clear that people here are acting like kids...and its pathetic...
but im not defencding my stance to keep out of this, but when it becomes so pathetic for grown adults to start name calling and acting like 5yr olds, who can not comment?
and you know im not starting this arguement, but its just got pathetic and iwasnt speaking to you only, if you read my post i was speaking of the mods too...so im sooo sorry if i offended you but i was just makign a point that we should grow up..all of us, not you you or the mods, but all of us...ok?
now i have no-more to say to you or anyone else on the subject, i just made my point clear that people here are acting like kids...and its pathetic...
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
omg bisc turned into eva!!!!
:mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Wow... that apology didnt sound very sincere, now did it!?Shen wrote:
and you know im not starting this arguement, but its just got pathetic and iwasnt speaking to you only, if you read my post i was speaking of the mods too...so im sooo sorry if i offended you but i was just makign a point that we should grow up..all of us, not you you or the mods, but all of us...ok?
Anyway, I agree with Shen about the whole thing. This has all gone way out of proportion due to people exaggerating over a misunderstanding/bad wording from Mark.
Let's just get back to usual business, and when we're done discussing all this, let's lock up and DELETE these threads so Brad will never found out, cause he'll only gloat that everyone made a mess on this forum the second he went to America for his sex-change operation... and he will remind us of this for years and years to come...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
Yi-Long wrote:
Wow... that apology didnt sound very sincere, now did it!?![]()
so Brad will never found out, cause he'll only gloat that everyone made a mess on this forum the second he went to America for his sex-change operation...
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
See? This is the stuff that happens when a forum isn't moderated well. Warning lists, ban lists and public outcry?
Tom is right in that moderating is a collaborative effort. Sure, somethings like tidying up forums or stopping outright violations can be handled individually, but warnings and bannings and whatnots needs to be properly discussed _in private_.
And as I've said before, for this age counts. You can think you know it all and are wise. In 10-20 years you will laugh at yourself. Believe me, I've been there.
And with the recent incidents... if Mark leaves BnB that's not the worst that can happen, the recent incidents are a clear warning to any potential member of a crappy forum ... and BnB isn't large enough to handle this kind of bull anymore.
Tom is right in that moderating is a collaborative effort. Sure, somethings like tidying up forums or stopping outright violations can be handled individually, but warnings and bannings and whatnots needs to be properly discussed _in private_.
And as I've said before, for this age counts. You can think you know it all and are wise. In 10-20 years you will laugh at yourself. Believe me, I've been there.
And with the recent incidents... if Mark leaves BnB that's not the worst that can happen, the recent incidents are a clear warning to any potential member of a crappy forum ... and BnB isn't large enough to handle this kind of bull anymore.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Mordib is trying to get LD and Mark back.
For LD, I think it's a lost cause. The guy can't be in the same board as Tigger.
As for Mark, I think he's just had enough. And so have I.
For LD, I think it's a lost cause. The guy can't be in the same board as Tigger.
As for Mark, I think he's just had enough. And so have I.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
Godzooki
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 15:39
Perhaps me and LD could have a dance off, the loser leaves and never returns?tom2681 wrote:Mordib is trying to get LD and Mark back.
For LD, I think it's a lost cause. The guy can't be in the same board as Tigger.
Oh and as for him having a problem with me? His beef was with Mark and then the moderation on the boards and the entire western world so dont try and dress it up like he has left because of me.
I called him a cheeky fucker and a cunt, i would also add i (half) retracted these insults. I was prehaps the straw that broke the camels back but he was kicking off before i even re-joined. :twisted:
NO WEASEL, NO CRY
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
The plural of 'tardis' is 'tardises'. What you've typed there is the way it is written if something belongs to the tardis.

And hopefully, everyone who's has threatened to leave reads at least this last page of this thread and decides against it.
Swallow the pride and, as many have suggested (myself included), move on...
And hopefully, everyone who's has threatened to leave reads at least this last page of this thread and decides against it.
Swallow the pride and, as many have suggested (myself included), move on...

-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Ce que j'ai fait ce soir-là, Ce qu'elle a dit ce soir-là
Realisant mon espoir,
Je me lance vers la gloire... Ok
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Ce que j'ai fait ce soir-là, Ce qu'elle a dit ce soir-là
Realisant mon espoir,
Je me lance vers la gloire... Ok
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far far better
Run run run run run run run away
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...
-
Cooey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:59
- Location: Borough of Peter
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Cooey
- Jade Tiger
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:59
- Location: Borough of Peter
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland



