Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion
Elsewhere
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Post
by bradavon » 29 Oct 2006, 15:56
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 29 Oct 2006, 17:02
I was fooled for a minute until I read that more closely.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Post
by bradavon » 29 Oct 2006, 17:09
Me too.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me
Post
by tom2681 » 29 Oct 2006, 22:21
Yeah, like seriously.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Post
by bradavon » 30 Oct 2006, 00:02
He he I've just noticed the Apple and Linux logos crossed out