Why am I a Mod?

User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Why am I a Mod?

Post by thelostdragon »

Huh? Am I a mod or what? On the forum's main page, my nickname appears in green colour under the "Who is online"-field. I can't remember that I have been made a mod here, lol.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

My name is in Green too, I thought I wasnt a mod anymore? :D
gojensen
King of Beggars
Posts: 603
Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
Location: Norway

Post by gojensen »

I'm guessing phpbb is bugging somewhat as I can't seem to find any moderating powers :D

Actually if you look through the forum there seems to be NO moderators set for any of the forums... which is odd, unless the admins that be has decreed that all regular users should be moderators and moderators should be admins in silly move to combat spam? (In which case I'd rather make a usergroup and add all "known" members to...)
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
User avatar
Keung
King of Beggars
Posts: 886
Joined: 23 Jan 2005, 01:18
Location: England

Post by Keung »

My name has been green for aaaaages. :|
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

None of you guys are mods.
It's just an old glitch.

You mortals have no power.
Brad and I are gods. We live in the Zu mountains. We fly on our swords and chase the stars... :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

As Tom said, plus Grim still has some mod powers (you can move threads Grim remember? Left over from when you were a mod) :wink:

But no only Tom and I are gods :D
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Post by Toge »

and me!
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Oh yeah, I can move threads you're right - or at least my own (I moved the Eragon thread) :)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

You can lock too remember :wink:
Last edited by bradavon on 22 Dec 2006, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Hmm, Glitch. I feel like watching Reboot now.
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05

Post by Unrealnils »

im no longer a mod , got told off :mrgreen:
Constantly M.I.A
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

You've not mean a mod for years??? You need to actually visit a forum to be one of those ;)
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05

Post by Unrealnils »

Hey its only been 6 months or so but yeah i shoudn't have been a mod anyways lol
Constantly M.I.A