Why am I a Mod?
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
Why am I a Mod?
Huh? Am I a mod or what? On the forum's main page, my nickname appears in green colour under the "Who is online"-field. I can't remember that I have been made a mod here, lol.
-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
I'm guessing phpbb is bugging somewhat as I can't seem to find any moderating powers 
Actually if you look through the forum there seems to be NO moderators set for any of the forums... which is odd, unless the admins that be has decreed that all regular users should be moderators and moderators should be admins in silly move to combat spam? (In which case I'd rather make a usergroup and add all "known" members to...)
Actually if you look through the forum there seems to be NO moderators set for any of the forums... which is odd, unless the admins that be has decreed that all regular users should be moderators and moderators should be admins in silly move to combat spam? (In which case I'd rather make a usergroup and add all "known" members to...)
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-
Keung
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 23 Jan 2005, 01:18
- Location: England
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
None of you guys are mods.
It's just an old glitch.
You mortals have no power.
Brad and I are gods. We live in the Zu mountains. We fly on our swords and chase the stars...
It's just an old glitch.
You mortals have no power.
Brad and I are gods. We live in the Zu mountains. We fly on our swords and chase the stars...
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Toge
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 468
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Unrealnils
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 278
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Unrealnils
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 278
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05


