Hong Kong Legends BOGOF - Back on! (Kind of)
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Risk
- Little White Dragon
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 22:46
Yes you you have. Thank you!bradavon wrote: Cheers. I hope I've helped.
With regards to Beast Cops, I just don't like Michael Wong.
Brad when you contacted HKL (in the first page about changing the order/expiration of the offer) what was the email address? Was it info at? Because Mind, Body & Kick Arse Moves isn't in the offer.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Weird you'd think it should be. Here we are:Risk wrote:Brad when you contacted HKL (in the first page about changing the order/expiration of the offer) what was the email address? Was it info at? Because Mind, Body & Kick Arse Moves isn't in the offer.
orders@hongkonglegends.co.uk
I got a quick reply, next day. I also filled in the "Contact Us" form: http://www.hongkonglegends.co.uk/index.php?art_id=105
I think the latter was actually what they replied to.
I find their customer services very good. I doubt you'll have problems. My replacement arrived today.romerojpg wrote:I got my 1st batch from this sale, the wrong dvds hahagood start. Emeiled em and hope to get replacements and wont have to pay postage to send them back!
Last edited by bradavon on 12 Dec 2006, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Yup this was ages ago mind you, but when I said they were rentals they were a bit loopy to help me and the manager of the whole department contacted me and gave mer her private email addy and got back to me in a few minutes each time
the dvds had the blockbuster stickers on em etc.. and were a mess, they bent over backwards to make me feel good and 4 dvds made me feel damn good 
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
Risk
- Little White Dragon
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 22:46
Thanks Brad. I thought it was "info at" because it is the email address they send the newsletter from.bradavon wrote:Weird you'd think it should be. Here we are:Risk wrote:Brad when you contacted HKL (in the first page about changing the order/expiration of the offer) what was the email address? Was it info at? Because Mind, Body & Kick Arse Moves isn't in the offer.
orders@hongkonglegends.co.uk
I got a quick reply, next day. I also filled in the "Contact Us" form: http://www.hongkonglegends.co.uk/index.php?art_id=105
I think the latter was actually what they replied to.
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
That's probably because they could get in big trouble for selling rental copies.romerojpg wrote:Yup this was ages ago mind you, but when I said they were rentals they were a bit loopy to help me and the manager of the whole department contacted me and gave mer her private email addy and got back to me in a few minutes each timethe dvds had the blockbuster stickers on em etc.. and were a mess, they bent over backwards to make me feel good and 4 dvds made me feel damn good
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
I just had an e-mail from HKL saying THE WARRIOR/MUSA has been despatched BUT It looks like it will be the single disc edition (it said "WARRIOR Single" in the confirmation despatch e-mail). I ordered the 2 disc I thought?
BOOOO!
Do you post the DVD back to the freepost address with a note or something?
BOOOO!
Do you post the DVD back to the freepost address with a note or something?
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Yup I knowgasteropod wrote:That's probably because they could get in big trouble for selling rental copies.romerojpg wrote:Yup this was ages ago mind you, but when I said they were rentals they were a bit loopy to help me and the manager of the whole department contacted me and gave mer her private email addy and got back to me in a few minutes each timethe dvds had the blockbuster stickers on em etc.. and were a mess, they bent over backwards to make me feel good and 4 dvds made me feel damn good
I got my second batch today, all perfect
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I suspect you could equally use that.Risk wrote:Thanks Brad. I thought it was "info at" because it is the email address they send the newsletter from.
How else would you do it? Carrier pigeon maybegrim_tales wrote:Do you post the DVD back to the freepost address with a note or something?
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
FYI (from DVD Forums, saves me re-typing it):
Just in case. The list of non-boxset, non-£5.99 and non-preorder titles are:
Hapkido - £11.99
Initial D - Drift Racer - £11.99
Peacock King - £11.99
A Better Tomorrow 2 - £11.99
Big Boss Platinum Edition - £11.99
Warrior King - £11.99
Way of the Dragon (old single disc) - £7.00 - although it's £5.99 in the BL section???
Dreadnaught - £11.99
Heroes Shed No Tears - £11.99
The Grudge 2 - £11.99
A sale of 10 DVDs wow
Not that it means much as despite the banner the BOGOF is still working on the £5.99 DVDs.cb_101 wrote:Dunno if anyones noticed but on the BOGOF banner on the web site its now saying it excludes the £5.99 specials. It still worked for me though and i orderd 10 DVDs for £30. This is one of the best bargains ever thanks again to the OP
Just in case. The list of non-boxset, non-£5.99 and non-preorder titles are:
Hapkido - £11.99
Initial D - Drift Racer - £11.99
Peacock King - £11.99
A Better Tomorrow 2 - £11.99
Big Boss Platinum Edition - £11.99
Warrior King - £11.99
Way of the Dragon (old single disc) - £7.00 - although it's £5.99 in the BL section???
Dreadnaught - £11.99
Heroes Shed No Tears - £11.99
The Grudge 2 - £11.99
A sale of 10 DVDs wow
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I e-mailed them and received a response the next day saying my DVD has been cancelled but if I still receive it can I return it to a FREEPOST address, it went on to say they've placed an order for the DVD I did want.
Which popped through the door the other day. So first class service for me.
Romero you are using the Contact Us form right? I replied to them and used the Contact Us form, and it was the latter they replied too.
Which popped through the door the other day. So first class service for me.
Romero you are using the Contact Us form right? I replied to them and used the Contact Us form, and it was the latter they replied too.
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
They havent replied to me with the Contact US form, I used orders@hongkonglegends.co.uk - is that right?