... looks pretty damn great, graphics-wise, but I'm disappointed with the setting. It's Liberty City AGAIN. I'm so tired of games being set in New York or a look-a-like city...
Personally I was hoping for a fictional big-ass asian city, taking the best from all asian cultures and city, and you would have a ton of cult pop references...
Ah well... Liberty City it is, I'm affraid...
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2924
GTA4 Trailer launched today
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
GTA4 Trailer launched today
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
THE game I will probibly buy a PS3 for, I bought a PS2 for part 3, so this has to stun me and make me upgreade from PS2 to PS3 
Cannot say the trailer is great, it looks ok, but them graphics dont blow me away like I expected. Guess its still being made so hope they just take time to get it looking and feeling perfect.
Cannot say the trailer is great, it looks ok, but them graphics dont blow me away like I expected. Guess its still being made so hope they just take time to get it looking and feeling perfect.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
New trailer up, this time with actual game footage.
http://www.gpdownloads.co.nz/dl.dyn/Download/3653.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV
TBH the graphics engine looks dated.
http://www.gpdownloads.co.nz/dl.dyn/Download/3653.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV
TBH the graphics engine looks dated.