GTA4 Trailer launched today

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

GTA4 Trailer launched today

Post by Yi-Long »

... looks pretty damn great, graphics-wise, but I'm disappointed with the setting. It's Liberty City AGAIN. I'm so tired of games being set in New York or a look-a-like city...

Personally I was hoping for a fictional big-ass asian city, taking the best from all asian cultures and city, and you would have a ton of cult pop references...

Ah well... Liberty City it is, I'm affraid...

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2924
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Just seen it, yeah it looks very nice. It would have been nice to move onto another city, maybe they just want to refine the gameplay. Looks interesting that for sure
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

THE game I will probibly buy a PS3 for, I bought a PS2 for part 3, so this has to stun me and make me upgreade from PS2 to PS3 :)

Cannot say the trailer is great, it looks ok, but them graphics dont blow me away like I expected. Guess its still being made so hope they just take time to get it looking and feeling perfect.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

New trailer up, this time with actual game footage.
http://www.gpdownloads.co.nz/dl.dyn/Download/3653.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV

TBH the graphics engine looks dated.