I'd like it to be a game I can take on holiday with me too (I go away in June).
What DS game?
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
What DS game?
I'm thinking of asking for a DS game for my birthday
But can't think which one to get. I've got a few in mind, Phoenix Wright or Hotel Dusk for more unique games, but I certainly wouldn't mind Diddy Racing DS or Yoshi's Island either, I'n sure I'd enjoy them - considering how good (IMO) their earlier games were (Diddy Kong Racing on N64 and SNES classic Yoshi's Island) 
I'd like it to be a game I can take on holiday with me too (I go away in June).
I'd like it to be a game I can take on holiday with me too (I go away in June).
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
My friend says that Hotel Dusk is way too short.
Try to widen your range from gimmicky children's games and N64 ports. Just cuz you own a gimmicky machine doesn't mean you have to play gimmicky games .
Buy these. They are consider the best that the console has to offer:-
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
They're descendents of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which is brilliant.
Try to widen your range from gimmicky children's games and N64 ports. Just cuz you own a gimmicky machine doesn't mean you have to play gimmicky games .
Buy these. They are consider the best that the console has to offer:-
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
They're descendents of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which is brilliant.
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 05 May 2007, 15:08, edited 2 times in total.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Probably Portrait of Ruin. The 2nd CV on DS, they probably fixed all the stuff that didn't work in the previous one. By sounds of it, it looks to have a stand alone storyline. Dawn of Sorrow was a direct sequel to GBA's Aria of Sorrow.grim_tales wrote:Which one is better?
I wouldnt have said Phoenix Wright was a kid's game myself.