I'm mostly upset because when I try to look at solutions, it's apparently mostly a problem to people that had their Xbox modded. Mine isnt!
Plus the solution is a HUGE complicated deal, with having to open up your xbox, disconnecting the hdd, attaching the hdd to your pc while loading a boot-up disc, etc etc... way too complicated for me.
Why cant Microsoft make fucking proper hardware!?!? Fucking assholes
I do know then when I do get a 360, I'll get a modded one. I'm fed up with this shit.
Right now I'm looking at options to either have my current Xbox modded so it will probably be fixed as well, or just buying an already modded Xbox, but those seem rare nowadays.
But man, this sucks. Cant believe they even release suchs fucking pieces of shit, when they all break down so easily, and more importantly, without any provocation! I play the xbox, I am done with playing so I turn it off. Turn it back on a few hours later, and it's screwed! I didnt move it, didnt shake it, didnt turn it off while loading, didnt unplug, I just turned it off normally.
The guys who make these faulty consoles should be fucking shot in the face, multiple times, and then spit on!