I've had enough of Brad!

User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I think if said members had a problem they would say so, as they havent posted its safe to assume they don't really (in the case of me) or may be indifferent, some havent posted in a while (eg Ken, Bisc).
User avatar
Godzooki
King of Beggars
Posts: 594
Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 15:39

Post by Godzooki »

bradavon wrote:
Tigercage: I cannot say I entirely agree with you but thanks for putting it rationally and not just ranting. I'm not trying to be patronising :)

I'm still waiting for an answer to what you guys do on other forums where moderators moderate? I imagine nothing. It regularly happens on other forums I visit.
Any other forum i visit or have visited i have never had to be modded as i play by the rules....... mostly. :wink: I have answered your question now can you answer mine?

Brad, why should you continue as a moderator? Its a fair question and id be keen to gain an insight into what you think your adding to the place?

You contribute and can continue to contribute to the overall running of the place as much as any other member here but surely you can see you have no future as a moderator here. Also im not saying that all disagreements have been entirely your fault either but a some have been due to a lack of respect from yourself and a notable percentage of active posters no longer respect you and thats not going to change any time soon.

Your decision to have a sit in protest is not for the greater good of the place and ensuring this site has a future is it? I dont want to be insulting but your kinda clutching at short straws now, hanging on to what little power you think you hold and to be honest if Morbid was still around i think he would not be best pleased with some of your actions and you certainly would not be in your position.

My advice, stick around but step down, PM Tom and with your permission he can remove your moderator status which should allow you to get back to basics and appreicate the place for what it is.
NO WEASEL, NO CRY
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Ticercage: I am sending you a PM. I really don't want to continue to discuss this publicly any further, not until we've all calmed down anyway.

Most members agreed to my compromise and the problem was pretty much sorted out until LD brought it all up again. Can those members who agreed to my compromise give it a chance please. All my moderation since has been at members requests.

I am confident things will die down in a few days and most of us will be back to normal. Lets not forget people tend to only comment when they're angry not when they're happy/indifferent.

I think we can all agree that most members a few weeks ago had little problem with me. I think we all need to take a step back and reflect before anyone makes any more rash decisions.

p.s - I see Shen is back on the forum again.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Yi-Long wrote:Usually about an argument with you or Mark
Hey, what did I do?? :cry:
the old nagging yankee lady has a problem with you
Hilary Clinton has a problem with Brad...? :o
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:Usually about an argument with you or Mark
Hey, what did I do?? :cry:
In Debate, you have had a fair share of heavy discussion with LD in the past, right!? So yeah, usually when LD gets upset about other users it's with Mark or Brad ;)
I might be mistaking though :)
the old nagging yankee lady has a problem with you
Hilary Clinton has a problem with Brad...? :o
Nah, I'd actually think Hillary would love Brad and his censoring and spin-doctering very very much ;)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

It seems that Bradley is taking the cowards approach of cowering and hoping this goes away.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Lourdes wrote:It seems that Bradley is taking the cowards approach of cowering and hoping this goes away.
Well... it's not like Brad is a great debater, and now he's wrong as well, so he has no other chance other than just hoping everything will quiet down and blow over...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Sure, LD and I have had arguments in the past, but we've always sorted them out...... eventually. :D
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Sorted him out you mean.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Yi-Long wrote:
Lourdes wrote:It seems that Bradley is taking the cowards approach of cowering and hoping this goes away.
Well... it's not like Brad is a great debater, and now he's wrong as well, so he has no other chance other than just hoping everything will quiet down and blow over...
And we know he can be patient to the point of severe anal retention - https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=3092 & http://www.avforums.com/forums/member.php?u=37227 .
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I recall Mark and LD had a big flame war over religion, leading to them both quiting BnB for awhile.
User avatar
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 461
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
Location: L'dam - The Netherlands

Post by Ricochan38 »

I wish we could go back to the time of the first BnB site, those were the days....what a great site it was :cry:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Ricochan38 wrote:I wish we could go back to the time of the first BnB site, those were the days....what a great site it was :cry:
Prostitutes, booze, drugs, violence, porn... yeah.... that was awesome...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 461
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
Location: L'dam - The Netherlands

Post by Ricochan38 »

One thing i remember was the top traders list and we traded like hell in those days...I was number 3 on the list i think...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

I never traded. Ever.
As we say in Holland: Van ruilen komt huilen ;)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

From exchange come tears?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

tom2681 wrote:From exchange come tears?
Yes Tom. Very well. Your knowledge of Dutch is as great as your love for dogs...

except in Dutch, it rhymes.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

EvaUnit02 wrote:I recall Mark and LD had a big flame war over religion, leading to them both quiting BnB for awhile.
I don't remember ever quitting because of LD.

Sure, we argued, but sorted it out, sometimes via PM.

The only time I've quit was for a week and that was because of Brad.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Well... it's been 2 whole days since Brad last posted, which, considering his usual spamming, means he must be dead or kidnapped by now.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Yi-Long wrote:Well... it's been 2 whole days since Brad last posted, which, considering his usual spamming, means he must be dead or kidnapped by now.
I imagine that if you Google his nick you will find dozens of boards that have seen a sudden increase in posts.

This is silly Brad, we're not going to suddenly forget just because you've stopped replying to every single sentence posted.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Well... he's still alive cause I saw in in the list of members who were around.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I assure you that Brad is still alive.
User avatar
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 461
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
Location: L'dam - The Netherlands

Post by Ricochan38 »

Yi-Long wrote:I never traded. Ever.
As we say in Holland: Van ruilen komt huilen ;)

It was a good way to see many movies especially when you have a movie addiction, luckily now there are better ways to see all new movies.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

EvaUnit02 wrote:I assure you that Brad is still alive.
" .... and gagged and locked away in my basement"


Thanks Eva! That's comforting to know! :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Yi-Long wrote:
EvaUnit02 wrote:I assure you that Brad is still alive.
" .... and gagged and locked away in my basement"


Thanks Eva! That's comforting to know! :D
Shit. Then who the hell do I have tied up?? :oops:
Image