Hacked DX10 for Windows appears

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Hacked DX10 for Windows appears

Post by bradavon »

EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Emulation via wrappers always sucks. I remember trying to get old 3dfx Glide games to work via OpenGL and Direct3D wrappers.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Emulation via wrappers always sucks. I remember trying to get old 3dfx Glide games to work via OpenGL and Direct3D wrappers.
Yes I remember thoses days as well. Never could get it to work for me
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I had a Voodoo2 so didn't need to bother with that shit :D , back in the day when the Voodoo2 was THE best. I paid £220 for it on week of launch and sold it for 3 years later, wait for it £10 :D . It was pretty worthless by then.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I had two Voodoo2 12MB cards running in SLI, what's your point? I tried to use the OpenGL and D3D wrappers to play games on a laptop under Win2k. You can't shove a PCI expansion card into a laptop.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I had no point.

I didn't need to bother with wrappers though as I had a Voodoo2 which natively supported Glide. I'd have thought that was obvious, especially to you. Obviously I didn't know you were trying it on a laptop as you've only just said.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote:I had no point...I'd have thought that was obvious, especially to you.
Yes you had no point, other than to be an arsehole. :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Obviously if you're going to doctor what I say. You can make anyone look stupid ;)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I feel a cOld blowing in.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Another Eva joke I see (that no one else gets) :D
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »