I've just tested it too. I'll post when/if I get the e-mail.
edit: Yep it's arrived fine.
The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Ah, right.Lourdes wrote:Normal unless you're using bulletsnbabesdvd.com
In case someone else is as slow as I am:
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Why would you access the forum using Loveandpop?
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Because I bookmarked it when the old forum was down.bradavon wrote:Why would you access the forum using Loveandpop?
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Oh, thanks. Got it.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
I like the new look. Thanks for your hard work, Lourdes.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
So nobody has been able to register sine I moved the forum it seems. The answer to the anti-bot question was set incorrectly.

-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Ha ha, oops, doh!
What's the question?
What's the question?
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
Are Brad & Grim one & the samebradavon wrote:
What's the question?
working class blu-ray fan
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)
What would be the point in that? It's such an easy answer
.