The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by bradavon »

I've just tested it too. I'll post when/if I get the e-mail.

edit: Yep it's arrived fine.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by HungFist »

Lourdes wrote:Normal unless you're using bulletsnbabesdvd.com
Ah, right.

In case someone else is as slow as I am:
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by bradavon »

Why would you access the forum using Loveandpop?
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by HungFist »

bradavon wrote:Why would you access the forum using Loveandpop?
Because I bookmarked it when the old forum was down.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by bradavon »

Oh, thanks. Got it.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I like the new look. Thanks for your hard work, Lourdes.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by Lourdes »

So nobody has been able to register sine I moved the forum it seems. The answer to the anti-bot question was set incorrectly. :oops: :oops: :oops:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by bradavon »

Ha ha, oops, doh!

What's the question?
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:
What's the question?
Are Brad & Grim one & the same ;)
working class blu-ray fan
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The New Forum (Errors/Comments/etc)

Post by bradavon »

What would be the point in that? It's such an easy answer :D.