What do you think of our forum smilies?
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
I think we should have a proper 'in love' smiley 
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Yay greenie is back

-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Cheers Lourdes, I have been keeping back ups of the originals on my HD but it's good to have a zip file online as well.Lourdes wrote:Shing, in case you deleted them I uploaded a zip of the old smilies.
Noted, at the moment I'm really busy with DVDTimes reviewing so I'm never actually one these boards for longer than 15mins at a time, but when I get time I'll be adding more original smilies to the database, so keep the suggestions coming and I'll see what I can do.grim_tales wrote:I think we should have a proper 'in love' smiley
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Added, I've also added two of the original "love" smilies (most of the old love smilies were atrocious):HungFist wrote:I need that "drunken smiley". It always seemed like "in love" to me so I used it to express my love towards idols.
: drunk : :
: love :
: biglove : :biglove:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Did anyone actually use those? I'm just wondering.
The drunk one looks like love? WTF! It's so looks like er. drunk.
The drunk one looks like love? WTF! It's so looks like er. drunk.
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Thanks Shing 
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Thanks. Drunk is still the best. The other two are too agressive for my use.Shingster wrote:Added, I've also added two of the original "love" smilies (most of the old love smilies were atrocious):HungFist wrote:I need that "drunken smiley". It always seemed like "in love" to me so I used it to express my love towards idols.
: drunk : :![]()
: love :![]()
: biglove : :biglove:
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
OK 2 very minor alterations (creating and uploading smilies is surprisingly more time consuming than it should be!) here, but I've altered the shocked smiley and added a brand new suspicious smiley:
: o =
: suspect : =
: o =
: suspect : =
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Great job Shing
is like the one on Old Bullets.
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
New love smiley:
: love :
Any better than the drunken smiley, Hung?
: love :
Any better than the drunken smiley, Hung?
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
noShingster wrote:New love smiley:
: love :
Any better than the drunken smiley, Hung?
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Bah! 
I've removed the other 2 love smilies as I think that one does the job well enough, I've moved the drunk smiley to the main box so you don't have to bother with the pop up box from now on.
I've removed the other 2 love smilies as I think that one does the job well enough, I've moved the drunk smiley to the main box so you don't have to bother with the pop up box from now on.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Good work Shing!
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
Why does typing a sticking-tongue-out smiley produce just a happy smiley lol - 
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
I see what you mean Gas.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: What do you think of our forum smilies?
where's cry smiley?
